Drapor, Company of Port dredging
Created the 02/01/1984, is the culmination of a long professional history in Morocco, linked to the Kingdom's maritime vocation, which stretches from the Mediterranean to the Atlantic over more than 3,500 km of coastline, where dredging has always been at the heart port activities. Heir to this legacy, Drapor has thus capitalized on a great deal of experience and know-how.
CONSTRUCTION WORKS AND SPECIAL WORKS
TARFAYA MAROC 2019
Dredging and rock excavation works to improve access conditions to the port of Tarfaya 599,590 m3.
- Volume :599 590 m3.
- 08 months (from January 2019 to August 2019).
- Dredging / Rock digging.
Drapor, the historical operator of port dredging in Morocco, aims to:
- To assert itself as a regional player with a dual vocation: maritime and technical (in the Maghreb, in southern Europe and the West coast of Africa).
- Gain momentum in the new maritime works sector.
- Export its know-how to the African market.
- Play a civic role in sustainable development.
Drapor offers an expert and integrated industrial offer in line with its civic and ecological ethics and its action in favor of sustainable development.
Drapor is a corporate citizen that puts sustainability at the heart of its activity and performs a service of public interest in its dredging actions.
Drapor cares about the environment with strict adherence to laws and regulations surrounding the Maritime ecosystem.